terms & conditions
Please read EVERYTHING before you fill in your application form. Our events require you to provide your own gazebos, tables etc. Do not purchase these items, food permits or insurance until your application is accepted. Thank you for your interest in our markets and special events. Claire & Kerrie.
Once you have read the following, click here for an application form.
Kiama Makers & Growers Market - regular monthly market
Regular stallholders: Single = $70, Double = $110, Activity and other sizes = Price on application. Casual stallholders: $75, Double = $120
Special events - Regular stallholders Single = $70, Casual single = $75 unless otherwise stated. Activity and other sizes = Price on application
Corrimal Park Market - regular Wednesday Farmers and Foodies market
Regular stallholders: Single $70 Other sizes contact Organisers
payment procedureWe prefer electronic payment
Account Name: K
Humphrey & C Roberts
Bank: IMB BSB: 641800 Account No: 200709555
Reference: Your surname or business name
Kiama Makers & Growers Market -
Daylight savings times 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM, Non-daylight savings times
10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Special event markets may vary in times. Check Facebook
for updates www.facebook.com/KiamaMakersGrowersMarket
Corrimal Park Market - Every Wednesday afternoon. 10AM - 3PM
- This will be at the discretion of the Organiser. Standard stall size is 3m x 3m. Larger sizes can be negotiated.
- Stallholders are responsible for supplying their own tents, tables, chairs etc. Do not purchase these items until your application has been accepted.
- Organisers reserve the right to change the times and dates of the market.
- Arrival time and market time will vary depending on the time of the year. Please contact organiser for more information.
- All stallholders must be setup before Market opening time.
- Stallholders are responsible for the removal of any/all rubbish that they generate on the day of the market. Failure to comply will see an additional charge imposed for the clean-up.
use of public place bins by market stall holders is strictly prohibited.
- Stallholders cannot be guaranteed same position.
- Organisers retain the right to refuse entry of any Stallholder, product and/or produce.
- All goods being sold must be deemed acceptable to the Organisers.
- Stallholders must sell only the type of goods indicated on the application form.
- Organisers reserve the right to request that unidentified goods/produce be removed from the Stallholders site.
- All items must comply with the local Council regulations.
- Organisers accept no responsibility for damage or loss by participating Stallholders.
- Stallholders are responsible to ensure that goods to be sold are not in breach of any copyright and/or trademarks and are safe.
insurance, food, safety & power
- Stallholders must carry current insurance for the Kiama Makers & Growers Market ($10 million Public & $10 Product Liability). This is a requirement of Council. A copy of your Certificate of Currency must be viewed by Market Organisers and must be carried to every event. Please produce insurance papers for inspection if requested. Do not purchase insurance until your application has been accepted.
- Food stalls/Mobile Food Vans: You are required to notify your business details with NSW Food Authority at www.foodnotify.nsw.gov.au and supply Market Organiser with a copy of the Notification confirmation. As Market Organisers, we will need to have this information on hand should council require to view it.
- Food stalls must comply with the NSW Food Authority's 'Guidelines for food businesses at temporary events.' For
the Kiama Makers & Growers Market, food stallholders need to
register with Kiama Council. Do not assume that if you are registered
with Kiama Council as a food provider that you will be accepted into our
Corrimal Park Market stallholders will need to be registered with Wollongong City Council. Please wait until your application has been accepted by Organisers before you register with the appropriate Council.
- No single-use plastic, ie. bags, balloons, straws, plates, bowls and cutlery allowed at the Corrimal Market.
- All foam and other storage boxes be removed at the end of the day.
- Corrimal Market is a glass-free market
- Corrimal Market is a smoke-free market
- Plant dealers: You are not to sell noxious and environmental weeds. Council can provide you with a list if you require.
- No hazardous or offensive goods are permitted to be sold
- No birds or animals may be sold
- Face painters: Take precautions to prevent spread of disease. Contact NSW Health for further information.
- All Stallholders must secure their stalls adequately against adverse weather conditions in accordance with AS1170.2. All
gazebos must weighted or pegged.
- All stallholders must remove their own rubbish. Mobile food vans must supply a rubbish bin and remove rubbish at the end of the day.
- There is limited power available at our Kiama market. There are no powered sites at the Corrimal Park Market. Please call Kerrie for more information 0415 900 913. All leads should be tested and tagged.
- Stallholders who wish to cancel and have pre-booked should contact the Market Organiser midday two days prior to the event. This is to allow organisers time to replace that product at the market.
- The market will go ahead unless weather deems the event to be unsafe or COVID restrictions apply. It is at the discretion of the Market Organiser if Market is to be closed. Please do not assume that market is closed - call 0415 900 913 after 6AM.
- If Market is closed 2 hours after opening time due to weather conditions, they are deemed to have occurred and no money will be refunded. We endeavour not to cancel the market at any time and would appreciate your regular attendance.
- It is the responsibility of the stallholder to make contact with the Market Organiser to confirm closing of the market. Phone: 0415 900 913 for cancellation details. The stallholder must phone, not email for details of cancellation. Do not call after 8 pm the evening before a market or event.
- Please do not communicate through Facebook with regards to important messages.
cancellation- special events
- All special events may be required to be pre-paid.
- Stall refunds at manager's discretion.
Event will go ahead unless weather deems the event to be unsafe. It is
at the discretion of the Market Organiser if Event is to be closed.
Please do not assume that the Event is cancelled- call 0415 900 913.
is the responsibility of the stallholder to make contact with the
Market Organiser to confirm closing of the Event. Phone: 0415 900 913
for cancellation details. The stallholder must phone, not email for
details of cancellation.
- Please do not communicate through Facebook with regards to important messages.
set-up & attendance
You are required to provide your own marquee, tables and tablecloths. Make your stall stand out from the crowd!
- Please make your stalls as attractive as `possible. Cover tables with hemmed cloths and hide boxes and storage bags wherever possible.
- We are being discerning about the products sold so as not to have too many of the same stall. Please assist by only selling what you have put on your application form. We are working towards having a balanced amount of products.
- Let us know if you cannot attend a particular market so that we can place someone else in your spot. If you are a regular with us, this doesn't mean you will lose your spot; it just makes the market work better if gaps are filled and allows someone else to come in temporarily. However, we reserve the right to change the layout and move stalls as we see fit.
Our advertising and promotions changes each month and can consist of a combination of
- Media releases
- Flyer distribution
- School advertising
- Our Website
Please assist by being active on Facebook and on your websites, emailing your mailing list and by distributing the flyers that we will supply.
By applying to attend our events, you are agreeing to be added to our database for future emails. If you wish to be removed from our database, please contact us. Once you have read the following, click here for an application form.